12.05.2014

Home decor - Wall decor using Long stitch kit : Floral design

This is a small post on home decor.

Simply beautify your wall with this little Anchor 'Long Stitch' design... I chose floral pattern and filled with shades of pink and yellow. I finally framed it and now its happy to be placed in my room. It totally matches my space :)


Home decor - Wall decor using Long stitch kit : Floral design
































You can find one in your local craft stores. You can also buy them in online stores.



Buy your kit now (Anchor Long-Stitch Kit) and try. Its so easy and beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop by. I would love if you leave some inspiring comments about the post. To avoid spam and unwanted users from leaving a comment, your comment will be verified and posted in sometime. Thank you :)