9.20.2013

Crochet Tissue Box Cover

Colorful tissue boxes distracting your eyes or not matching your room ???? No problem... Here is a tutorial on how to make a crochet tissue box cover in your favorite color to match your room or space.


Pattern can e found here:  TheRoyalSisters

I used 8 ply yarn and 3.5mm crochet hook.

This is my finished crochet tissue box cover. 






I have used three colors alternatively, White, Light Pink and Dark Pink. (Ch 36, Rnd 1 and 2 --> White, Rnd 3 --> Light pink, Rnd 4 --> Dark pink, Rnd 5 --> White, and so on).

After i have completed, i have embellished it with pearls in different ways.

(1)


    

(2)
                              


(3)
                              

    

It totally matches my room and since I've added pearls to it, it looks even beautiful on my dresser :) 

Try it out friends... :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop by. I would love if you leave some inspiring comments about the post. To avoid spam and unwanted users from leaving a comment, your comment will be verified and posted in sometime. Thank you :)