12.14.2014

My 2015 Daily Planner in a colourful Sugar & Spice Ring Binder !!!

Less than three weeks for the New Year to begin. I have been working on my Planner for 2015. Printing, arranging and admiring the beauty of my newly purchased Ring Binder is what I've been doing lately :)

I am now all set to plan my daily tasks and note all things important. I am welcoming this new year with my Daily Planner 2015 and also a colourful Ring Binder to go along with it.

My 2015 Daily Planner in a colourful Sugar & Spice Ring Binder !!!
This Ring binder was purchased from Doha, Qatar in Carrefour Market on my visit there. It just caught hold of my sight and I couldn't just leave it there :) When I signalled my aunt she got it for me. How sweet of her for understanding the stationary craze in me. 

I printed out the Daily Planner for 2015. You can purchase one here in my Etsy shop


DESCRIPTION:

DAILY PLANNER 2015 contains a cover page, 12 months and 53 weeks in portrait format (each two page), pre-filled with dates for the year 2015. It is colorful and cute. Plan your daily tasks with this cute and colorful planner.



The kit includes 7 documents:
1. COVER PAGE {two choices - plain and striped; print what you prefer} (each 1 page)
2. MONTHLY CALENDAR (2015, 2 page spread, portrait, 24 pages)
3. WEEKLY CALENDAR (2015, 2 page spread, portrait, 106 pages)
4. CONTACTS (1 page)
5. DAYS TO REMEMBER (1 page)
6. FORWARD PLANNER (1 page)
7. NOTES (1 page)



My 2015 Daily Planner in a colourful Sugar & Spice Ring Binder !!!
[Print the pages]
Punch all the pages together.

My 2015 Daily Planner in a colourful Sugar & Spice Ring Binder !!!
[Punch all pages to fit the Ring Binder]

Once punched, I added the pages to my lovely Ring Binder.

My 2015 Daily Planner in a colourful Sugar & Spice Ring Binder !!!
[Ring Binder]

Look how happy my planner pages look on the binder :) 

It has a colourful Cover page with a blank space to fill your name. It has 'twenty fifteen' written on the bottom of the page.


My 2015 Daily Planner in a colourful Sugar & Spice Ring Binder !!!
[Daily Planner - Cover Page]


24 Pages - 12 months in 2 page each. It is pre-dated. It will help me so much to pre-plan, outline or note some important tasks. In each month, there is To-do lists section and Notes section to further add some important tasks to be completed that month or for the next.

My 2015 Daily Planner in a colourful Sugar & Spice Ring Binder !!!




106 pages of all weeks for the year 2015. Each week in 2 pages. It helps a lot so I can further plan the tasks every week in detail. Each day is further divided into three sections MORNING, AFTERNOON and EVENING. And each day also has Meals section to fill or plan the meals for that day. So useful and you don't have to sit an break your head thinking what to cook for the day. Make some time for filling this up. Browse through and get ideas. When you have found something good and useful (or delicious) just jot it down. Saves so much time and no worries at the last minute. Each week also has a Month Overview of the month it belongs to.


My 2015 Daily Planner in a colourful Sugar & Spice Ring Binder !!!


  • To save all important contact information.

My 2015 Daily Planner in a colourful Sugar & Spice Ring Binder !!!


  • It helps remind the most important and special days of the year. 

My 2015 Daily Planner in a colourful Sugar & Spice Ring Binder !!!


  • Have anything in mind for the next year. This page does the work. Simply write down your plans to implement or ideas for the following year.

My 2015 Daily Planner in a colourful Sugar & Spice Ring Binder !!!

  • A planner without a Notes page. how is that even possible ?? :) A simple Notes page to Note anything extra or you can use this for several purposes :) 

My 2015 Daily Planner in a colourful Sugar & Spice Ring Binder !!!

Now that my 2015 Planner is set, I am eagerly waiting for the New year to begin so that I can start using it. I am actually gonna take some time and fill up some that I have in mind before I forget.  :) Cant wait....

And here is my cute and little handy notebook. Its ruled and its got this amazing doll on the cover. I found this one in Carrefour as well. Back home I realized a bit late that its matching my Ring Binder 100%. The colours are the same, :) Lucky me. Double the stationary --> double the happiness... Ain't it cute. And it totally goes with the winter season. So lovely. I am loving it each time I see. Awwwww... :) 

My planner pens lay next to it.. (Pink)


I will be using these colours for my planner as they go with my planner pages.... I am using Luxor Fine Writer 05 for this purpose. Its smooth and doesn't bleed much onto the other side of the page. My colour pencils are also with it so that I can draw my designs (yeah and they are also in the same colours :) ) ...

My 2015 Daily Planner in a colourful Sugar & Spice Ring Binder !!!

My 2015 Daily Planner in a colourful Sugar & Spice Ring Binder !!!
So welcome the New Year with this colourful and useful planner. Organize, plan and simplify your daily lives. Improve your day and work using these lovelies. Enjoy the joy of writing and enjoy the planner. Stay prepared, never miss a thing and keep all things together in one simple and cute little space of yours. I am reading right away to it to fill some in mind....

Have you purchased your Daily Planner yet? What binder will you use to hold them? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop by. I would love if you leave some inspiring comments about the post. To avoid spam and unwanted users from leaving a comment, your comment will be verified and posted in sometime. Thank you :)