9.12.2015

Easy ways to manage and track your Budget

BILLS, BILLS everywhere... Bills are very useful ... (Just singing to the tune of Shapes, shapes everywhere.... ) 




Ya seriously, these bills and purchases have given me a headache and I am tired of handling these papers around and trying to stack them in place and simultaneously track my expenses. Phew, sounds like a lot of work. I had these before, but now I've learnt how to tackle such REALLY hard EXPENSE Tracking and BILL Organizing situations. :)
Here, I share with you few simple ways to organize your bills and to easily keep track of all your expenses, be it for grocery, or for school, or electronics, etc.


1. WHAT DO YOU NEED?
  • An Accordion Binder (or) a Ring Binder with few clear sheets.
[image source]


[image source]

  • Labels
  • A calculator
  • A pen / pencil
  • And a planner :) Don't worry. I've got your back. You can purchase the Budget Planner from here and here, or an A5 size budget planner from here.





2. Divide the binder sheets / accordion file into months (label them for your understanding) as shown in the pic above. 

3. Whenever you purchase something or repair or spend , just write down the expenses in the DAILY EXPENSES page of your planner.

4. Insert the bill into the corresponding month folder. 

5. At end of each month, Staple these BILLS together according to the type (grocery, clothing, furniture, school, etc.). TOTAL up each and enter in MONTHLY EXPENSES page from the planner. 

6. Finally, do it annually. You can also compare your budget with actual expenses and see where you can cut short your expense.

This way you keep track of your expenses and keep your BILLS organized.


Let me know how this goes? :) 

And also I wanna share with my lovely readers that my blog, your CRAFTADISE has been nominated among top 10 Art and Craft blogs by BlogAdda for the WIN15 Blogger Awards. The winner is selected based on votes and Jury decision combined. So please vote for me. Go here or simply click the WIN15 image in my sidebar to go to the link, LIKE and TWEET to cast your vote for my blog. I need you support and love... The voting ends tomorrow. 

Have a great day everyone. Take care :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop by. I would love if you leave some inspiring comments about the post. To avoid spam and unwanted users from leaving a comment, your comment will be verified and posted in sometime. Thank you :)